> Top Reasons for Adding Shrubs to Your Landscape
Top Reasons for Adding Shrubs to Your Landscape
- Shrubs are virtually maintenance free.
- Our living fence shrubs help you to maintain your privacy.
- Several specimens of the same variety can be planted in groupings for a stronger visual effect.
- Different varieties can be planted together for diversity and harmony of form, foliage or flower.
- They give a sense of volume in a flowerbed and can be used to set off garden accessories such as statues, birdbaths, fountains, sculptures, and ornamental rocks.
- Large shrubs can also be used to create an intimate corner or as a backdrop for a flowerbed.
- Many flowering shrubs attract humming birds, bees and butterflies.
- Use evergreen shrubs as your foundation plantings to provide year around color and texture.
- To hide an unsightly area – select from our living fence shrubs.